Onyx Specialty Papers, the company that brought you the most widely used conductive paper in the industry, now brings a second-generation product to the market. Using carbon fiber technology, the new version eliminates the need for black surfaced material, while maintaining excellent conductivity.
- Virtually any color can be manufactured
- Wide range of basis weights available
- Used in conjunction with Onyx’s conductive core paper
- Gloss or textured surfaces
- Meets NAPF’s 99 specification
- Must be grounded to achieve surface and volume conductivity
Ideal for work surfaces and other applications where aesthetics are important. Conductive carbon fiber, the colorful solution to static electricity dissipation…
LIGHT GREY, BEIGE AND OTHER COLORS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST.
We have a dedicated full time customer color matching department which will match any target than you submit. Using a computer aided process along with 65 years of technician experience, we will create a product to meet your specifications. Please send in a target to see how we can help you.