Onyx Decorative Core papers are typically used in the compact laminate industry as the core material in board products. The color of the core provides an edge color to the final panel. This paper can be used by itself or used with a surface pattern to match and complement the edge color of compact panels.
All decorative core papers are manufactured to tight caliper specs and caliper profiles to ensure uniformity in the paper and consistency in the final multi-layer board product.
- Engineered to run in various types of resins and can be engineered to run in most saturating systems
- The color of the decorative core paper can be matched to any color using Onyx’s computerized color-matching facility from light creams to bold reds
- Tight caliper specs and caliper profiles to ensure uniformity
- Recycled paper options available
- Wide range of basis weights